Contact a CLE Counselor
Posted below is some information about our services. If you'd rather speak to a live person, you may contact a CLE Counselor by: Email: email@example.com or Telephone: Toll Free: 877-406-2539 or 415-404-6380.
CLE Counselors are available 8 AM to 5 PM PST
In order to successfully use MCLEZ to fulfill your MCLE requirement, all users computers must have speakers or headphones and these common programs and configurations:
Adobe Acrobat Reader - The Latest Version of Adobe Acrobat Reader: Install it for FREE directly from Adobe. http://get.adobe.com/reader.
Windows and Apple OS - MCLEZ supports PCs that run on Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, or Vista. We also support Apple computers running OS X or greater.
Web Browser - MCLEZ supports the following internet browsers:
Whichever browser you prefer, please use the most up-to-date version available.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Internet Connectivity - To stream the course media (audio/video), we recommend that you are connected to the internet through a high speed broadband connection like DSL, Cable, or T1.
Cookies - Your Web Browser must configured to support cookies.
Mobile Devices - Please note that we do not currently support mobile devices. Courses must be viewed on a desktop or laptop computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find the answers you are looking for on this page, please visit the FAQ page.
Since its inception, MCLEZ has been firmly committed to addressing the needs of attorneys and has positioned itself as a leading provider of cost-effective and time-efficient continuing legal education courses. With MCLEZ you can be confident in knowing that you'll have a superior online MCLE experience. MCLEZ provides CLE courses applicable toward MCLE requirements in the following States.
MCLEZ is an approved multiple activity provider for California.
Provider Number: 15019.
MCLEZ provides home-study courses that are applicable to the Colorado MCLE requirement based on the reciprocity rule of the Colorado Supreme Court Board of Continuing Legal Education.
MCLEZ is an approved multiple activity provider for Kentucky.
MCLEZ provides pre-approved technologically transmitted legal education programs which meet the criteria established in the Rules of the Kentucky Continuing Legal Education Commission,
A maximum of six (6) hours of credit per year may be earned in a pre-approved technologically transmitted format approved by the Commission.
All courses offered to Texas attorneys have been approved by the Texas State Bar. Sponsor Number: 12883.
MCLEZ provides continuing legal education activities that have been individually approved by the Nevada CLE Board.
All courses offered to Florida attorneys have been pre-approved by the Florida Bar. Our CLE provider number is 262475.
For information about Florida CLE rules, you may call or email the Legal Specialization and Education Department of The Florida Bar at 850.561.5842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All courses offered to Virginia attorneys have been approved by the Virginia State Bar. MCLEZ is an Virginia State Bar approved online provider of CLE:
The courses offered by MCLEZ apply to the New York CLE requirement under New York's Approved Jurisdiction policy. To read the policy in full, please see the New York CLE Board website:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. MCLEZ activities qualify for credit toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona under Regulation 101(G).
Arizona CLE Board Regulations
MCLEZ is an Accredited CLE Provider for Illinois as approved by the Illinois MCLE Board
Find us in the Illinois MCLE Board Accredited Provider List
Courses presented by MCLEZ take place online and are hosted outside of Alaska. CLE courses or programs which take place outside of Alaska are not required to be accredited by the Alaska Bar Association. Alaska attorneys may earn all 3 hours of MECLE and all 9 hours of VCLE from MCLEZ
MCLEZ provides distance computer-based legal education programs which have been pre-approved by the Oklahoma Supreme Court Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission. All Oklahoma Courses meet the criteria established in the Rules of the Oklahoma Supreme Court for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education, Rule 7, Regulation 4, subject to standard course approval procedures and appropriate certification of course completion.
MCLEZ provides continuing legal education activities which have been individually pre-approved by the Alabama State Bar CLE Department. MCLEZ Courses count toward the 6 hour online course limit.
MCLEZ offers online courses which qualify for self-study credit for Missouri attorneys. Online materials may only be reported for self-study credit, which, except in cases of hardship, is limited to six hours and may not be reported for professionalism, ethics or malpractice prevention credit.
The Missouri Bar does not accredit or otherwise specify which materials qualify for self-study. If, in the reasonable professional judgment of a lawyer, the study of particular law-related materials furthers his or her "general academic or professional competence," the lawyer may report the hours of study on Line c. on the Attorney's Annual Report of Compliance.
MCLEZ provides distance continuing legal education courses which have been pre-approved by the Indiana Commission for CLE. Through the use of random prompts throughout the CLE course presentation, MCLEZ courses for Indiana are considered interactive can verify continuing attendance during the presentation of the course to the Commission. An attorney may report up to six (6) hours of credit per three year education period for approved distance education activities. An attorney may report any or all of the 6 allowable distance education hours in a single course or a given year. MCLEZ will report course attendance within 30 days of course completion.
MCLEZ provides online CLE courses which have been pre-approved by the North Carolina State Bar Continuing Legal Education Department. MCLEZ courses count toward your MCLE compliance. Attorneys may take up to four (4) hours of CLE credit through online courses for each compliance year. MCLEZ will report course attendance within 30 days of course completion. However, MCLEZ does not pay CLE course fees.
MCLEZ provides continuing legal education activities which have been individually pre-approved by the South Carolina Commission on Continuing Legal Education. MCLEZ Courses count toward the 6 hour online media course limit.
MCLEZ provides continuing legal education activities which have been individually pre-approved by the Utah Supreme Court Board of Continuing Legal Education. MCLEZ Courses count toward the 12 hour interactive media course limit.
We provide online continuing legal education programs which have been individually pre-approved for self-study credit by the Washington State Board of Mandatory Continuing Legal Education.
Of the 45 hour MCLE requirement, attorneys must take at least 22.5 hours of CLE credit through live courses, and the rest may be taken through online pre-approved courses from MCLEZ.
MCLEZ.COM offers online computer based training courses which qualify for CLE credit for West Virginia attorneys. All West Virginia courses have been individually approved for CLE credit by the West Virginia Bar Association. No more than half of the MCLE requirements (12 Hours) may be satisfied through computer based instruction.
MCLEZ provides online CLE courses which have been pre-approved by the Vermont MCLE Board for Self-Study CLE credit.
The Vermont MCLE Board has limited ''self-study'' credit to 10 hours each compliance period. ''Self-study'' is considered presentations on videotape, audiotape, podcasts, computer programs and on-line.
MCLEZ provides pre-approved distance computer-based legal education programs which meet the criteria established in the Rules of the Tennessee State Bar Commission on Continuing Legal Education.
A maximum of eight (8) hours of credit per year may be earned in a distance learning format approved by the Commission.
Courses designated for Mississippi attorneys offered by MCLEZ have been approved for CLE credit by the Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education. All courses presented by MCLEZ fall under the electronically recorded classification. No attorney shall be permitted to claim more than six (6) hours of CLE credit through the use of satellite-transmitted or electronically recorded or reproduced material, even though same is presented by an accredited sponsor.
MCLEZ provides courses taken through an alternative verifiable learning format that have been approved by the New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education.
Courses taken through approved alternative verifiable learning formats, shall account for no more than twelve credit hours per compliance period.
MCLEZ provides online CLE courses which have been pre-approved by the NHMCLE Board. MCLEZ presents programs which meet the requirements of the New Hampshire MCLE Board and the CLE programs are presumptively approved for credit in New Hampshire. Our NHMCLE sponsor number is 2459
Attendance at programs presented by means of audio or video tape, motion picture, simultaneous broadcast or other such comparable systems or devices will qualify for NHMCLE credit as attendance at a live presentation of an approved course if there is an opportunity to ask questions of the course faculty or, if the faculty is not available either in person or via telephone, a qualified commentator is available to offer comment and answer questions directly or in writing.
Self-Study vs. Participatory Credit
Participatory credit may be earned through approved CLE courses that track of user attendance. Self-Study programs are generally based on the honor system. With the technology utilized by MCLEZ, your attendance is tracked, and a log of your participation may be provided to a regulatory board upon request.
Participatory and self-study credit rules vary between states so please contact your state bar for more details.
State MCLE Rules
MCLEZ provides a summary of state MCLE Rules on the State Rules page. However, please keep in mind that MCLE rules are dynamic and subject to change, so please contact your State MCLE Board for any questions or concerns.
What is Included with your purchase
- 24/7/365 online access to State Bar approved course media.
MCLEZ is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Through our virtual existence, you can have access to your MCLE courses at a time that is convenient for you.
- High-Quality Written Materials - Written materials that are provided by our speakers accompany every course. Dive deeper into the subject matter with articles, power point presentations, forms, and other documents to help you learn more effectively.
- Ability to ask questions directly to the speakers - Through our feedback feature, you can ask questions sent directly to the speakers as you listen to each course. While the speakers probably won't be able to answer your question immediately, they do answer in a timely manner.
- Certificates of completion - After you complete each course, you'll get a PDF certificate of completion that can be used to certify your MCLE participation to your MCLE board. They'll include all necessary course codes and information required to report your attendance. Your certificates are presented as PDF documents. With the advent of electronic reporting, you can have a virtually paperless MCLE experience.
- Certified attendance verification - MCLEZ logs your attendance as you take each course. This means that the courses you take with MCLEZ count toward your participatory MCLE requirement. A log of your participation may be provided to a regulatory board upon request.
The purchasing process is easy with MCLEZ. We like to think that our site is fairly intuitive, but just in case instructions are needed, they are listed below. Follow these easy steps and you'll be able to start fulfilling your MCLE requirement with MCLEZ in no time.
- If you already have an account set up with MCLEZ, be sure to log in first before placing your order or make sure you use the same email address when ordering. If you are new to MCLEZ and do not yet have an account, continue on to the next step.
- You can choose to fulfill your requirement through either individual courses, or the appropriate bundle that fulfills a specific state CLE requirement. Once you've made your decision, click ?add to cart?. Once that is clicked, you will be led to your shopping cart. If you'd like to select additional items to place into your cart, click "Continue Shopping" and repeat this step- otherwise, click on ?Checkout?
- Enter your email address. If you already have an account with MCLEZ, be sure to use the email address you've previously used so that all your courses are in one account. Then click Proceed to Checkout
- At this point, you'll be able to review your order one more time before you enter any billing information. If the order information is correct, click on "Pay By Credit Card"
- Enter your billing information, and click "Continue" The required fields are marked with an asterisk
- The next page asks for shipping information. You do not have to enter any information here since none of it is required. Click "Continue"
- Supply your credit card information on this next page. Click "Continue"
- You will receive an email. In this confirmation email, you'll get your order confirmation and a temporary password
- Once your order has been processed, please confirm that the information in your profile is correct. You should also change your password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, log into your account, then go to "My Profile". On this page, make the adjustments to your account, change your password, and select the states for which you'd like to earn CLE credit.
- Once you complete these steps, you'll be able to start fulfilling your MCLE requirement with MCLEZ.
How Long Courses Stay in your Account
Courses are available for approved CLE credit for one year from the date of purchase. If the MCLE approval of a purchased course expires within one year from the purchase date, please call a CLE counselor and a reasonable replacement course will be made available at no additional cost.
MCLEZ provides continuing legal education online courses that may meet state Continuing Legal Education requirements in the states of
Utah, South Carolina, North Carolina, Indiana, Missouri, Alabama, Oklahoma, Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada,
New York, Illinois, Texas, and Virginia.