Online Civility and Attorneys - Live Webcast Details
Webcast Dates and Times:
There are currently no presentation dates scheduled for this course.
Webcast Course Description
This course talks about the growing need for civility training and awareness regarding maintaining civility, especially with today's modern online environment. Special attention is paid to the 2Civility program by Illinois and real life examples of civility experiences with an interview of a mediation attorney, Joann Babiak.
- Lawyers Image
- Lack of Civility = National Problem
- How Prevalent is it?
- Illinois Example of Civility in Practice
- California Attorney Guidelines of Civility and Professionalism
- Civility in the Practice of Law
- Ways to Maintain Civility
- Advice from Joann Babiak, mediator
- SECTION 17 PRIVACY
- Why is online civility different?
- The Negative Results of Online Harassment
- ATTORNEY'S PLEDGE
Course Credit per State
CT - General: 1.0 Credits
Russell Jackman, Esq.
Russell Jackman, Esq. is owner of Calmputer Consulting Services in Marin County, California. He is a Past President of the California State Bar's Law Practice Management and Technology Section.